Programs and Services
The following list describes the programs and services that the Dane County Veterans Service Office can help provide for veterans. For more information on programs or services, call (608) 266-4158 or come to one of our locations.
For help with finding employment, see our Jobs for Veterans section.
- For information on the following services, please contact staff at the Dane County Veterans Service Office
- Obtaining military awards
- Obtaining military records
- Providing grave-care payments
- Speaking to organizations
- Home and hospital visits
- Outreach to prisoners
- Pre-death advisement
- Grave registrations
- Liaison among vets groups
- VAP – Veterans Assistance Program for homeless veterans
- Vets Ride with Pride (commuter program)